Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme
RCSI provides a Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme (CPD-SS) to assist doctors who are not engaged in training to satisfy the requirements of the Irish Medical Council.
Once enrolled in the scheme, eligible non-consultant hospital doctors (NCHDs) can avail of a comprehensive suite of programmes, including full and half-day courses in technical and non-technical skills.
Below is the list of upcoming courses we have places available for the following CPD courses and meetings that will take place in the following weeks. Places are very limited for all our courses, so early registration is advised to avoid disappointment.
Upcoming CPD courses at RCSI
- February & April - RCSI Accredited Healthcare Quality Improvement Certificate
- February & April - RCSI Accredited Certificate in Medical Leadership in Practice
- 7th March - MS Word – Document Management for Doctors
- 7th March - Mental Health Emergencies
- 8th March - Active Bystander Intervention Training
- 9th March - Interview Skills and CV Development for Doctors
- 9th March - Minor Operations Workshop
- 23rd March - Active Bystander Intervention Training
- 23rd March - Advanced General Surgery
- 30th March - Intermediate Endoscopy Polypectomy Workshop
- 31st March - Flourishing in the Workplace
- 4th April - MS Excel - Data Management and Analysis for Doctors
- 5th April - Clinical training programme for interested researchers The National Quality Assurance & Improvement System (NQAIS)
- 6th April - Social Media for Doctors
- 12th April - Flourishing in the Workplace
- 18th April - Intermediate General Surgery
- 20th April - Active Bystander Intervention Training
- 28th April - Intermediate Laparoscopy - Intracorporeal Suturing Workshop
If a course is FULL – it is recommended to apply for the waiting list. Often doctors withdraw from courses closer to the date.
If you would like to book and attend more than your FREE 3 full-day courses allowance, you will be required to pay an enrolment fee for the additional courses. However, this fee can be reimbursed via HSE’s Training Support Scheme. Further details can be found here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the meantime at email@example.com
RCSI CPD Team