The maximum amount available to claim through this fund is EUR 450 per clinical course/examination. This fund is administered and paid out by the HSE in your unit to support clinical courses & exams relevant to your speciality. There is a definitive list of approved clinical courses and exams & only these are eligible for reimbursement. Examples of items eligible to claim for which are on the list would be the FRCS examinations, ATLS & CRISP courses.
In order to apply for reimbursement from this fund:
- Trainees must submit the application with supporting documentation to their Employer
- The Employer will submit the application form to the HSE/NDTP
- If your claim is successful, the HSE/NDTP pays the Employer
- In turn your Emplyer will pay you
- The contact e-mail for this fund is email@example.com