Aspire Fellowship in Vascular Surgery with a special interest in Diabetic Foot Management & Vascular Access
|Beaumont Hospital||1 Year||July 2022||Available to doctors who have obtained CCST and are within two years of post CCST* or eligible for entry into the specialist division of Vascular Surgery (IMC). Applications for this Fellowship will be accepted from surgical trainees in any surgical discipline.|
The ASPIRE fellowships are a programme of highly prestigious fully-funded post-CCST Fellowship training opportunities that provide a candidate with a structured certifiable educational experience.
This Fellowship allows a post-CCST Vascular Surgery Trainee access to further training in Diabetic Foot and Vascular Access management.
The NDTP Aspire (Post CSCST) Fellowship award will provide funding for a Fellow to commence in July 2022 and will receive:
- SpR Salary
- Eligibility to access the Higher Specialist Training Fund during the fellowship
- Formal recognition of achievement following completion of the fellowship from RCSI
- A high quality fellowship experience in Ireland that will improve competitiveness for positions within Ireland.
- Close date 5pm Wednesday 30th March 2022
To apply interested candidates must submit the following to email@example.com
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of interest
Confirmation of CCST date or proof of application submission or attainment of registration specialist division Vascular Surgery Irish Medical Council or proof of application submission or attainment of registration specialist division Vascular Surgery Irish Medical Council