RCSI President Professor Laura Viani and members of RCSI Council are delighted to host a series of ‘Surgical Matters’ webinars covering a diverse range of topics of relevance to Fellows and Members. The first one will take place on Wednesday, 21 September at 6pm GMT. We hope you and your colleagues are able to attend and please share the registration link.
RCSI Event Details
Date: Wednesday, 21 September 2022
Time: 6.00 – 7.15pm GMT (11am PT – 2pm EDT)
Venue: Online (link will be sent for Teams meeting closer to the time)
- Chair: Professor Calvin C Coffey, RCSI Council Member and Head of Department of Surgery, University Hospitals Group Limerick, Foundation Chair of Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Limerick
- Welcome, Professor Laura Viani, President RCSI
- Advances in Rectal Cancer: Ms Christina Fleming – ESCP Robotic Fellow, CHU Bordeaux France
- Advances in Familial Colorectal cancer: An Irish perspective: Rory Kennelly, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, St Vincent’s University Hospital
- Discussion followed by Q&A
Queries? For all queries please contact the RCSI Fellows and Members Office by phone at +353 1 402 2116, or by email at email@example.com.
To register for the event, please click HERE
We look forward to seeing you on the evening.
Your Fellows and Members Team, RCSI