Clinical Courses & Examination Fund
The maximum amount available to claim through this fund is €450 per clinical course/examination. This fund is administered & paid out by the HSE in your unit to support clinical courses & exams relevant to your specialty. There is a definitive list of approved clinical courses & exams & only these are eligible for reimbursement. Examples of items eligible to claim for which are on the list would be the FRCS examinations, ATLS & CRISP courses.
In order to apply for reimbursement from this fund:
- Trainees must submit the application with supporting documentation to their employer.
- The emploter will submit the application form to the HSE/NDTP.
- If your claim is successful, the HSE/NDTP pays the employer.
- In turn your employer will pay you.
- The contact e-mail for this fund is email@example.com
All required details & information can be found on the application for HERE