Aspire Post CCT Fellowship in Lower Ulceration Galway University Hospital
|Galway University Hospital||1 Year||July 2023||Doctors eligible to be appointed into one of the fellowships must be within three years of CSCST or entry onto the specialist division of the MCI register in July 2023 and have completed their HST training within an Irish Postgraduate Training Body.
In the case where a candidate has been appointed to the fellowship subject to completion of CSCST sign off from the relevant training body must be obtained.
The ASPIRE fellowships are a programme of highly prestigious fully-funded post-CCST Fellowship training opportunities that provide a candidate with a structured certifiable educational experience.
This Fellowship allows a post-CCST Fellowship in Lower Limb Ulceration.
The NDTP Aspire (Post CSCST) Fellowship award will provide funding for a Fellow to commence in July 2023 and will receive:
- SpR Salary
- Eligibility to access the Higher Specialist Training Fund during the fellowship
- Formal recognition of achievement following completion of the fellowship from RCSI
- A high quality fellowship experience in Ireland that will improve competitiveness for positions within Ireland.
- Close date 5pm on the 30th March 2023
To apply interested candidates must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of interest
Confirmation of CCST date or proof of application submission or attainment of registration specialist division Lower Limb Ulceration Irish Medical Council or proof of application submission or attainment of registration specialist division Lower Limb Ulceration Irish Medical Council