Aspire Post CCST Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Beaumont Hospital
|Beaumont Hospital||1 Year||July 2023||Available to doctors who have obtained CCST and are within two years of post CCST* or eligible for entry into the specialist division of Vascular Surgery (IMC). Applications for this Fellowship will be accepted from surgical trainees in any surgical discipline.|
The ASPIRE fellowships are a programme of highly prestigious fully-funded post-CCST Fellowship training opportunities that provide a candidate with a structured certifiable educational experience.
This Fellowship allows a post-CCST Fellowship in Post CCST Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
The NDTP Aspire (Post CSCST) Fellowship award will provide funding for a Fellow to commence in July 2023 and will receive:
- SpR Salary
- Eligibility to access the Higher Specialist Training Fund during the fellowship
- Formal recognition of achievement following completion of the fellowship from RCSI
- A high quality fellowship experience in Ireland that will improve competitiveness for positions within Ireland.
- Close date 5pm on the 30th March 2023
To apply interested candidates must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of interest
Confirmation of CCST date or proof of application submission or attainment of registration specialist division Post CCST Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Irish Medical Council or proof of application submission or attainment of registration specialist division Post CCST Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Irish Medical Council