Webinar series – Update from Fellows on International Fellowships
Wednesday, Feb 9, 2022
1 CPD credit for attendance at live webinar – registration is necessary for CPD points upload and to obtain a CPD certificate.
Our next webinar will be a panel discussion with inputs from the below speakers:
- Welcome, Professor Ronan O’Connell, President RCSI
- Update from Jarlath Bulger Clinical Fellow in Oesophagogastric surgery, University Hospital Network Toronto.
- In conversation with Professor O’Connell
- Update from Elaine Redmond 2020, Recipient of the Colles Travelling Fellowship in Paediatric Urology in BC Childrens Hospital in Vancouver and now Consultant Urologist in CUH
- Update from Eamon Francis International Clinical Fellow in Reconstructive Microsurgery at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan.
- Discussion followed by Q&A
Professor Ronan O'Connell
President of RCSI
Clinical fellow in Oesophagogastric surgery
Clinical fellow in Reconstructive Microsurgery