COVID Era Fellowship 2021
The following approved NDTP /RCSI Covid Era Fellowships are now seeking applications from eligible candidates for commencement of a Fellowship post in July 2021 for 12 months.
COVID ERA Fellowships 2021
|Hospital||Fellowship Name & Information||Lead Supervisor|
|St. James Hospital||Fellowship Head and Neck Surgical Oncology||Mr. Paul Lennon|
|MMUH||Fellowship in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery||Mr. Seamus Morris|
|Beaumont Hospital||Fellowship Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction||Mr. Nadeem Ajmal|
|University College Hospital Galway/Breast Check, Western Unit||Fellowship in Breast/Endocrine Surgery||Mr. Karl Sweeney|
Application Eligibility Criteria
Available to doctors who have obtained CSCST within the last 2 years or have an expected CCST in July 2020.
Doctors eligible to be appointed into an RCSI/NDTP Post Covid Era Fellowship must have completed their HST Training with an Irish Postgraduate Training Body.
Application Process Open
- Interested candidates must submit an updated CV with a statement of interest when applying.
- Applications close COB March 5th 2021
- Selection & recruitment of Fellows ( Interview date range 8th – 12th March)
- All applications should be submitted directly to email@example.com
- Please contact the relevant Fellowship lead directly if you have any questions on the Fellowship
Those successful in being appointed to a COVID Era Post CSCST Fellowship will receive
- An SpR salary at the highest point of scale
- Eligibility to access the Higher Specialist Training Fund the Clinical Course Exam Refund Scheme (CCERS) and the Training Supports Scheme (TSS) during the fellowship
- Formal recognition of achievement following completion of the fellowship from the relevant Irish Post Graduate Medical Education Body/Bodies
- A high quality fellowship experience in Ireland that will improve competitiveness for positions within Ireland